Featured Story: Election

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Here's Something I Should Have Done Months Ago



Why I didn't install statistics software on my blog at the outset, I don't know. I would have loved to know more about who's reading. (Although it is a pleasant surprise to get the occasional email and find someone has been following my travels. This is as much a personal journal as a public record for the rest of you to see where I am, and it does inspire me to write when I know someone out there is taking a look at my ramblings.)

In any case, now I've "done the needful" as they say in India, I can start taking names and kicking asses. Those of you in Delhi — yes I'm talking to you two. I see you. I know where you live. And I know when you're ignoring your son. You've only looked at my blog twice. I don't want to hear any excuses about a typhoid diagnosis and time in the hospital. Shape up!

9 comments:

colinjwarren said...

Now I know for sure that you don't know where I live and what I do!

Anonymous said...

Nige: I just thought that as you seem to have given up on the sampling of hospitals part of your travels, someone should pick up the slack. So I was the ever obliging Mum!

Anonymous said...

You have a faithful San Rafael fan that prefers to read your blog as often as you post it than find some sort of "soap opera" to while away the time.
Your last posting from Israel was very interesting.Fanatics of any sort are not pleasant.
JL

Anonymous said...

Yeah, especially Mac fanatics... they should just buy a PC!

On another note, maybe I'll stop reading this blog. I don't really like being tracked. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Jolin
I am shocked! You, who intiated me into the world of Macs. It's just not on!
JL

Anonymous said...

You know me... devil's advocate. In reality, I won't even speak to people who use PCs!

And on a more serious note, I do agree with your sentiment.

Unknown said...

Ah but what about the other visitor in Delhi?

Nigel said...

Wow, I had no idea! But you're not helping my parents' case...

Anonymous said...

Nigel, we confess, we are the other fan in Delhi. Love your blog, and it serves as a great conversation piece when we get together with your folks. Mark and Gena