Featured Story: Election

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

The Start of Something Small

I'm planning to keep those of you who are interested in my travels updated through this blog. Since I'm new to blogging, I can't promise that this will be well written, interesting, or updated frequently. But I will try. Now that I've set your expectations suitably low, feel free to either ignore or subscribe to it. I'd love to hear from any of you through either the comments or email. And if anyone happens to be in some part of the world the same time I am, please let me know!

I expect to be fairly quiet until my travels in South America begin. Until next time...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great idea Nigel! Internship ended ok and I am back in Kansas... one more hoop to jump through. Very jealous of your travels! If you want to do Mumbai, let me know ;)

Dawn

colinjwarren said...

Sounds like a bonzo idea SB. Your Delhi fan club will be checking in frequently. Life here will be a little less varied than your itinerary. Hope all goes well! D

Anonymous said...

This is my first attempt at "blogging". Just want to wish you "Bon Voyage" and tell you that we had dim sum with Gena and Mark earlier on and learnt that you were seeing Katja today. What fun. So even from this distance, your FC (Fan Club) is keeping tabs on you! M